For some, Christmas is time to eat cookies, candy canes, and gingerbread. For 3.6 million families in Japan, ’tis the season for Kentucky Fried Chicken.
- Colonel Sanders still smiling after 24-year Japan dip from Reuters
- How KFC made Christmas all about fried chicken — in Japan from Business Insider
- Why Japan celebrates Christmas with KFC from BBC Capital
- Why Japan Is Obsessed With Kentucky Fried Chicken on Christmas from Smithsonian Magazine
- Deck the Halls, performed by the USAF Concert Band